Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Phenytoin and cognitive functions: Effects in normal volunteers and implications for epilepsy.Br J Clin Psychol. 1981; 20: 155-162
- The role of traditional neuropsychological tests in an age of imaging.Epilepsia. 2010; 51: 2225-2230
- Cognitive decline in severe intractable epilepsy.Epilepsia. 2005; 46: 1780-1787
- Optimizing memory function in temporal lobe epilepsy.Seizure. 2016; 38: 68-74