Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- An outbreak of anticonvulsant intoxication in an Australian city.Br Med J. 1970; 4: 271-273
- Factors involved in an outbreak of phenytoin intoxication.J Neurol Sci. 1972; 16: 481-487
- The effect of dosage increments on blood phenytoin concentration.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 1972; 35: 873-876
- Anticonvulsant therapy: pharmacological basis and practice.1st, 2nd, 3rd edns. Churchill, Livingstone, Edinburgh and London1974 (1980 1989)
- Plasma anticonvulsant concentrations during pregnancy.Neurology. 1977; 27: 128-131
- editors. Antiepileptic drugs - pharmacology and therapeutics. Handbook of experimental pharmacology.Springer Verlag, Heidelberg1999
- Antiepileptic drugs and pregnancy.Springer, Heidelberg2015
- A disease once sacred.John Libbey & Co, Sydney2001