Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Lorazepam versus diazepam in the acute treatment of epileptic seizures and status epilepticus.Dev Med Child Neurol. 1995; 37: 682-688
- Advanced paediatric life support.Curr Paediatr. 1997; 7: 48-52
- Advanced paediatric life support | advanced life support group.
- The development and technical basis of simplified guidelines for emergency triage assessment and treatment in developing countries.Arch Child Dis. 1999; 81: 473-477
Emergency Triage Assessment and Treatment. (ETAT). World Health Organisation. Department of Child and Adolescent Health and Development (CAH) World Health Organization 20, Avenue Appia 1211 Geneva 27 Switzerland ISBN 92 4 154687 5 (participants) ISBN 92 4 154688 3 (facilitator) NLM classification: WS 205.
- Does the use of urinary reagent dipsticks improve the bedside diagnosis of bacterial meningitis?.Trans R Soc Trop Med. 1999; 93: 409-410
- Dexamethasone treatment in childhood bacterial meningitis in Malawi: a randomised controlled trial.Lancet. 2002; 360: 211-218
- 5 versus 10 days of treatment with ceftriaxone for bacterial meningitis in children: a double-blind randomised equivalence study.Lancet. 2011; 377: 1837-1845
- Glycerol and acetaminophen as adjuvant therapy did not affect the outcome of bacterial meningitis in Malawian children.Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2014; 33: 214-216
- A randomised trial to compare the efficacy and safety of intranasal lorazepam and intramuscular paraldehyde in the treatment of convulsions in children.Lancet. 2006; 367: 1591-1597
- Buccal, intranasal or intravenous lorazepam for the treatment of acute convulsions in children in Malawi: an open randomized trial.Afr J Emerg Med. 2015; 5 ([http://www.journals.elsevier.com/african-journal-of-emergency-medicine/]): 120-126
- Clinical trial could reverse scourge of cerebral malaria for survivors.http://msutoday.msu.edu/news/2012/clinical-trial-could-reverse-scourge-of-cerebral-malaria-for-survivors/
- Rice 360°: Institute for Global Health Technologies — Rice University.
- Efficacy of a low-cost bubble CPAP system in treatment of respiratory distress in a neonatal ward in Malawi.PLoS One. 2014; 9e86327https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0086327
- A decade of tracking progress for maternal, newborn and child survival: the 2015 report. Countdown to 2015: maternal newborn and child survival.