Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Design fluency: the invention of nonsense drawings after focal cortical lesions.Neuropsychologia. 1977; 15: 653-674
- Imagery as a mnemonic aid after left temporal lobectomy: contrast between material-specific and generalized memory disorders.Neuropsychologia. 1974; 12: 21-30
- Etomidate speech and memory test (eSAM): a new drug and improved intracarotid procedure.Neurology. 2005; 65: 1723-1729
- International survey on current use of intracarotid anesthetic procedures.2016 ([in preparation])
- Olfactory identification deficits in patients with focal cerebral excision.Neuropsychologia. 1988; 26: 387-400
- Odor recognition memory in humans: role of right temporal and orbitofrontal regions.Brain Cogn. 1993; 22: 182-198
- Increased intensity perception of aversive taste following right anteromedial temporal lobe removal in humans.Brain. 2001; 124: 1566-1575
- Functional localization and lateralization of human olfactory cortex.Nature. 1992; 360: 339-340
- Changes in brain activity related to eating chocolate: from pleasure to aversion.Brain. 2001; 124: 1720-1733
- The neuronal substrates of human olfactory based kin recognition.Hum Brain Mapp. 2009; 30: 2571-2580