Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Side effects of phenobarbital in toddlers: behavioural and cognitive aspects.J Pediatr. 1979; 95: 361-366
- The first febrile seizure — antipyretic instruction plus either phenobarbital or placebo to prevent recurrence.J Pediatr. 1980; 97: 16-21
- Epilepsy after a first unprovoked seizure in childhood.Neurology. 1985; 35: 1657-1660
- Predicting the outcome of childhood epilepsy — a population based study yielding a simple scoring system.J Pediatr. 1993; 122: 861-868
- What happens to children with epilepsy when they become adults? Some facts and opinions.Pediatr Neurol. 2014; 21: 17-23
- Childhood epilepsy: what is the evidence for what we think and what we do?.J Child Neurol. 2003; 18: 272-287
- The accuracy of outcome prediction models for childhood-onset epilepsy.Epilepsia. 2005; 46: 526-532
- Impact of pediatric epilepsy on the family: a new scale for clinical and research use.Epilepsia. 2001; 42: 104-112
- Clobazam has equivalent efficacy to carbamazepine and phenytoin as monotherapy for childhood epilepsy. Canadian Study Group for Childhood Epilepsy.Epilepsia. 1998; 39: 952-959
- Quality of life in children with new-onset epilepsy: a 2-year prospective cohort study.Neurology. 2012; 79: 1548-1555