Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Ictal hypoventilation contributes to cardiac arrhythmia and SUDEP: report on two deaths in video-EEG-monitored patients.Epilepsia. 2010; 51: 916-920
- SUDEP, suspected positional airway obstruction, and hypoventilation in postictal coma.Epilepsia. 2010; 51: 2344-2347
- Postictal central apnea as a cause of SUDEP: evidence from near-SUDEP incident.Epilepsia. 2000; 41: 1494-1497
- Ictal hypoxemia in localization-related epilepsy: analysis of incidence, severity and risk factors.Brain. 2008; 131: 3239-3245
- Combined analysis of risk factors for SUDEP.Epilepsia. 2011; 52: 1150-1159
- An electroclinical case–control study of sudden unexpected death in epilepsy.Ann Neurol. 2010; 68: 787-796
- EEG and ECG in sudden unexplained death in epilepsy.Epilepsia. 2004; 45: 338-345
- Ictal apnea linked to contralateral spread of temporal lobe seizures: intracranial EEG recordings in refractory temporal lobe epilepsy.Epilepsia. 2009; 50: 2557-2562
- Sudden death in epilepsy: a study of incidence in a young cohort with epilepsy and learning difficulty.Epilepsia. 1995; 36: 1187-1194
- Convergence of ictal hypoxia and postictal hypoventilation as a potential mechanism of SUDEP [abstract].Epilepsia. 2010; : A1.098