Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The safety of levetiracetam.Expert Opin Drug Saf. 2007; 6: 241-250
- Safety profile of levetiracetam.Epilepsia. 2001; 42: 36-39
- Discontinuation of levetiracetam because of behavioral side effects: a case–control study.Neurology. 2003; 61: 1218-1221
- Pyridoxine ameliorates adverse behavioral effects of levetiracetam in children.Epilepsia. 2002; 43: 62
- The role of levetiracetam in pediatric epilepsy and tuberous sclerosis complex.Epilepsia. 2003; 44: 134
- Retrospective review of the effect of vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) as add-on therapy for behavioral problems associated with levetiracetam (Keppra) therapy.Epilepsia. 2005; 46: 146
- B6 -responsive disorders: a model of vitamin dependency.J Inherit Metab Dis. 2006; 29: 317-326
- A preliminary study of the effect of pyridoxine administration in a subgroup of hyperkinetic children: a double-blind crossover comparison with methylphenidate.Biol Psychiatry. 1979; 14: 741-751
- Efficacy of vitamin B-6 in the treatment of premenstrual syndrome: systematic review.Br Med J. 1999; 318: 1375-1381
- Non-nutritional uses of vitamin B6.Br J Nutr. 1999; 81: 7-20
- Convulsive seizures in infants in pyridoxine deficient diets.JAMA. 1954; 154: 406-408
- Diverse mechanisms of antiepileptic drugs in the development pipeline.Epilepsy Res. 2006; 69: 273-294